Monday, June 05, 2006

David Icke Video On The Illuminati - Part 1of 6



Dave believes the world is controlled by a Lizard race called the draconians or dracos. Well Satan and his hell's angels can assume any dubious form to terrorize the gullible people and that does'nt really bother me much...Though I don't vouch for his claims, of the Dracos and other that he is rumored to be into for personal gains. I am only interested in his speeches encirclin the Illuminati and his data and I stop there :)

But ultimately this is one gutsy/brave knowledgable man and not all he says is BS !! He is somewhat of a lateral thinker and I feel what he is talking about the Illuminati/NWO/Freemasonry may be True !

Now i wish to make it perfectly clear at this juncture that am NOT Anti-American. The people are sadly innocent victims of their Evil Governments I know that darn well ! I am not Anti-Catholic either. I am against Liars & Deceivers ! I am here just to dig out the truth behind religion, to recognize Evil-Doers, so I can pass on what I've learnt & what I believe is true to the rest of the crowd that has no clues bout, to caution them to watch and listen close and not fall into the bottomless pit where the Devil and his advocates lead you to. Stay Clear of The Devil's Trap is what I preach ! KNOWLEDGE IS POWER & FEAR OF THE LORD GOD IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL WISDOM ! I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO USE THEIR OWN DISCRETION TO JUDGE AND CHOOSE SIDES ! GOD must Help everyone with that important choice I pray :)

Alrite this is Part One of a Six-Part video series ! I'll let the videos do the talking :)

You can check out David Icke's webpage and his Latest DVD releases Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home