Monday, August 07, 2006

The Legend Of The Rainbow !


Been hummin an old John Denver song for a couple now "Dreamland Express" and the line "Let me be the end of your rainbow"...caught my attention....and then i landed here....made me go W-0-W !!
The Rainbow: From The Book Of Genesis....=>
Ge:9:8: And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

Ge:9:9: And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

Ge:9:10: And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

Ge:9:11: And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

Ge:9:12: And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

Ge:9:13: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

Ge:9:14: And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

Ge:9:15: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

Ge:9:16: And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

Ge:9:17: And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth

9 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

:)

2:13 PM  
Blogger BlueByrd said...

@ Rose - :) :) :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Pradip Somasundaran said...

That was so devine! You are close to god!Thanks for the constant support.

12:11 PM  
Blogger BlueByrd said...

Pradip @ Am Glad you feel that way. Shake my hands gentle guy ! Anytime for you dear !

4:19 PM  
Blogger .:: ROSH ::. said...

hey blue...i cant access your audioblog anymore..
what happend to that page with loads of songs?

11:57 PM  
Blogger BlueByrd said...

Hello ML I am sorry to say i have deleted my audioblog secondary to my new found faith in Christ. Sorry to disappoint you. Just that I want to honor God first. Thanks for stopping by.

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow legend? or the one with the leprechauns?

8:48 PM  
Blogger Randy Furco said...

Hello,

I find you blog interesting.

Keep going in The Lord.

Keep growing, keep learning.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Randy Furco
Welcome to my blog. Thank you for your kind remarks. I have't had the time to update, but i promise i will soon. Please keep coming back.

The Lord leads...

Until he comes :)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home